1. Click on the on-line store icon.
2. Select “Choose” next to the item that you would like to order
3. Depending on the item you will then have a choice of the size, color, width, lengths etc. of that item. Make your selections in BOTH lists. If there is no description in the second list, click on “No Description (add to cart)”. Do not yet click on “Update Cart.”
4. Next you will select the quantity of that item that you would like to order and click update cart.
5. Now your order appears on the top of the screen. You can continue to shop, edit or delete the item or check out.
6. You have the option to pay via SchoolPay (credit card) or to print out the order and pay via check. If you choose to pay via SchoolPay, click on “Checkout with Schoolpay.” Then you will be automatically linked to SchoolPay to submit your payment. If you choose to pay via check, click on “Bill and Print.” Please make the check payable to McLean High School, write the student’s name and order number in the check memo line, and place the check and order printout in the locked box in the band room.
7. If you are not sure what you have ordered or if you have paid your order yet, you can click on the top navigation bar to review your purchase history.